Calculate and claim Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction
If you're a North Lanarkshire resident, you can find out - here and now - if you are eligible for help with your housing or council tax costs. You can even claim online immediately.
- If you rent your home, you may be eligible for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction.
- If you own your home, you may be eligible for Council Tax Reduction.
- If your income has changed, or you are on a low income, you may be eligible for other benefits too. Our benefits calculator can also assess your eligibility for income support, pension credit and tax credits.
Our system is quick, easy and secure:
- Part one calculates your eligibility so you can find out how much you can claim.
- Part Two is the online claim which will get things moving quickly.
Click on START to start your new calculation or claim.
Click on RETURN to return to a calculation or claim that you have already started and saved.
The welfare and benefits information outlined on our website may be affected by the Government's Welfare Reform Act 2012. Find out more about the changes made to the benefits system in 2013 (opens in a new window). If you are awarded Housing Benefit and are subject to the benefit cap, we will write to you and let you know. This means that the amount of Housing Benefit quoted in the calculation on this website may be reduced.